Saturday

Registering

Because I like to keep memories of what I'm wearing. I really do. This king of... blouses (?) are really not expensive at all and, mysteriously, I usually get compliments when I wear them, so I think they must fit well. I've got two of them, and this is my favourite. It's very easy for me - especially during the Canadian winter, spring or fall, to just pick up a pair of black leggings, a pair of boots and a choose a nice blouse, dress or T-shirt to go with it. Oh, yes, I surely have to wear a jacket or a coat when it's chillier, but those are my preferred outfits - except for the summer, when I really like wearing dresses - or, sometimes, skirts.


As I've said, it's great to keep track of what you're wearing, not only because you may have more ideas of what to pick when your creativity is low, but also because it brings you memories. Just like scents and music, seeing pictures of former outfits is capable of taking you to a different time and making you rethink your life, retaining what is good and getting rid of what isn't... I'm not talking about clothing items here, but about our personality and routine. What am I doing now that is making me happy? What isn't? What was my life like some years ago? What was I doing? What was I going through? Was I happy? Why? There are always a lot of things to think about, and there's always room for improvement. Undoubtedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment