Tuesday

Tired


I'm back! How I miss December and my holidays in Ville de Québec. That was one of the most beautiful places I've ever visited. I miss the atmosphere, despite the cold. It's like an European city when it's Christmas time all year 'round. And, if you like taking pictures, this is your place: no matter where you look, there's something worth a picture. And the Frontenac Castle is phenomenal. 


Coming from work, a lot of paperwork... some teachers just throw unused sheet away after class, but I can't. Too much OCD, eh? Why not keep them, if I'm going to use them again in the future? Because I accumulate dozens of binders, spend too much time organizing it, and just can't find what I need when I do (Murphy's Law).

 

It's difficult to find some time to relax.


Wishing I had more energy to take pictures and post them, or even think about my outfits. How do we make time, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment