Sunday

Real life: what I use on my skin

Ok, I am a normal person. I am not going to show off. I go for quality but mainly for reasonable prices, so what you'll find here are drugstore products.

For make-up removers, I love this one by Clean&Clear. It works well and I'm satisfied with it.


However, I do not like this one by Maybelline. I am still using it, but definitely won't buy again. It causes irritation and does not it do its job.


I've been using this one by Biotherm. It was a free sample but I'm thinking of buying it.

 

Speaking of free samples, I have a some more by Biotherm. I love Biotherm. This toning lotion works wonderfully and leaves my skin pretty smooth.


I also use this hydrating water by Laura Mercier. It's good, but I'm not sure I'll buy it again. It's ok, but not that special.


As for these other Biotherm free samples, I recommend the tonifying exfoliating cleansing gel and the reversive anti-aging serum (wonderful!) but not the deep hydration replenishing gel.


I've been using Skin Vivo for a while, but I have the impression my skin got kind of tired of it, so I'll stop for a while. But it's a good product.


I am very satisfied with this Clinique moisture surge.


L'Oréal Revitalift is another product I've been using for a while, so it probably means I like it, but I don't use it everyday. I alternate it with other products.


I got these two samples of Creation's Garden with a magazine, and they are amazing in all senses! Will definitely buy them.



Another Clean&Clear product that works pretty well for me is this facial scrub. It works just as well as the one by Creation's Garden and the Biotherm mentioned above. Love it!


I recently got back to using Nivea again, and am very happy with it. That's what works for me before I go to bed, and is the only one that won't make my skin feel dry when I wake up after these long winter nights.


And you? What do you use on your skin?
Thank you very much and have a nice Monday <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment